Sunday, January 6, 2013

An Acidic Body May Cause Aids

This morning my heart went out to a man they interviewed on CBC Radio I. Somebody who, I believe, has Aids. I switched the radio on too late and did not hear they said it - I only draw the conclusion from his remarks.

He seemed to be 'proud' to be often in rage and emotionally not very stable.

This proves that his body fluids are acidic (with the exception of the stomach) and then it will be for him very difficult to regain health.

He has to do everything to be emotionally balanced when he wants to be healthy, like meditation, walking in nature, no TV, Mozart, nothing that stresses him, holistic healing modalities that balance the body.

Years ago I read that some men with Aids went to South America. They were on a Disablity Pension and went there because life is cheaper and - Voila - they became healthy.
Some might be surprised - I am not. There ibe even does not need any holistic healing -  relaxation in the sun is sufficient.

Stress plays a tole in most health problems. It causes an acidic body and over time the health problems follow.

Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.com
www.ReconnectionToTheCosmos.com

No comments: