Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Vitamin D - Can One Overdose on it?

I always become very suspicious when suddenly something is excessively recommended as Vitamin D is.

2007 Dr. Eric Pearl said during a Reconnective Healing seminar that one can easily overdose on Vitamin D, but he did not say why.

Therefore I asked one of my clients who is a medical Dr. why he could have said this.
Her answer "Vitamin D is fatsoluble like Vitamin A and oane can easily overdose on that."

Today I accidently mentioned this in a telephone conversation and my friend said "that is interesting, a few weeks ago I had suddenly a metallic taste in my mouth. I usually took only 1/2 tablet of vitamin D during winter and nothing during summer. Recently I had raised it to one tablet. Then the metallic taste started. I stopped taking Vitamin D and the metallic taste disappeared."

Guess we all have to do some research before we accept recommendations that go beyond reasonable healthy eating.

Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com
www.ReconnectionToTheCosmos.com

No comments: