Monday, January 7, 2013

Headaches Gone After a Reconnective Healing Session

It is always difficult for people to believe that Reconnective Healing really can bring results.
Here is the latest testimonial.

To: energyallaround@shaw.ca
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 9:58 AM
Subject: Lisabeth's Testimonial

Hi Anna-Christine,
I went and had a session with Anna -Christine because at 16 yrs old I had a teacher hit me over the head with a steel pipe which left me with severe headaches and my brain felt like it was in a vise, and I could not focus, my memory was failing me and I had terrible mood swings and uncontrollable anger outbursts. I am now 51 so when I met Anna and she told me about her Reconnective work I decided to give it a try, because everything else I had tried did not give me any relief, and believe me I have tried everything out of desperation and spent thousands of dollars. After only one 30 minute session I felt so at peace in my brain and I have had no more headaches and the pressure around my brain has diminished. My focus , mind clarity and my mood has improved and no more anger outbursts. I have suffered with this condition for over 35 yrs and I am grateful to Anna -Christine for giving me my life back. I highly recommend this work to everyone who suffers with brain injuries or just needs to get grounded.

With Love & Gratitude, Lisabeth Jones


Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.com
www.ReconnectionToTheCosmos.com

No comments: