Monday, October 4, 2010

Nanaimo - Health & Wellness Fair for Older Adults

You'll find a lot of information how to live a healthy and long life on this informative Health & Wellness Fair

Thursday, October 7th, 2010
12.00 (Noon) - 6.00 pm
Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
BEBAN Park,
Recreation Center (sorry, there is building going on)
2300 Bowen Road.

Remember it is BEBAN Park and NOT Bowen Senior Centre.

Beside many other exhibitors I'll be there too.
Whoever is interested in and curious what Brain-Rejuvenator is can receive short FREE sample-sessions.

It is a very interesting way to find energy blockages in the head or other parts of the body. MRIs and CantScans do not show them.

I know from a Dr. who trained me in another modality that in 40% of all strokes one does not know why they happened. These blockages are caused by stress or injuries one had in the past, sometimes tens of years ago.

Aks me what all this energy talk means.

With my fingertips I can detect these energy blockages and am able normalize the situation to a certain degree. More info is on my website. This is truly a GIFT and I am very happy to have it.

Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.com

PS.: Reconnective Healing is excellent for stress reduction. More on www.reconnectiontothecosmos.com

No comments: