Monday, September 27, 2010

A Raw Food Diet Takes Time

A Raw Food Diet, at least an appealing one, takes time, perhaps too much time for many.
I was at a Raw Food Diet presentation and really enjoyed the green drink and the chocolate mousse, also the salad.

I know that most health problems would not exist when we all would eat this way.
Would I do it every day? I am not so sure, but I have GoChi. Without this juice I would switch to that diet.

Alltogether my eating habits are very healthy, it is about at least 50% raw food and NEVER anything out of a box. Everything is cooked from scratch. Therefore I do not know whether I would experience a difference when I switch to 100% Raw Food. I feel great.

To make sure I get enough life energy I drink every day GoChi or Himalayan Goji Juice.
These juices are great solution for people with little time.

Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.com
www.anna-christine-doehring.com

PS.: The easiest way to have Raw Food is to have a garden. Forget the TV.

No comments: