Thursday, October 14, 2010

Victoria - Intuitive Arts Festival - Reconnective Healing

This weekend I'll be on the Intuitive Arts Festival in the Fernwood Community Centre, Victoria, 1240 Gladstone Ave
to answer your questions in regard to Reconnective Healing and The Reconnection and why it is different from all forms of energy healing.

October 16th and 17th, 2010, from 10 am – 5 pm

Over 40 Exhibitors, Healing Sessions, Workshops on Holistic Health and Metaphysics, and Psychic Readings.

Admission Fee is 10$

I’ll also give short sessions of, what is on my website called BRAIN-REJUVENATOR.

My gift is to detect and re-balance energy blockages in the body .. at the fair I’ll will check the head-neck-and shoulder area.

For the benefits of both modalities please check my website under Reconnective Healing and Brain-Rejuvenator

Hope you have time to come,
Anna Christine

www.energyallaround.com
www.ReconnectionToTheCosmos.com

No comments: