Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Do we Need the Oil?

You might laugh at this question, but I hope you have the time to put into google.com 'nikola tesla free energy'and then read and listen to that what you find. As far as I know some of his research papers are still hidden. His hope was to find a free energy source...
and in a dream the air was filled with little flames ... I really understand this as a hint that the air that surrounds us is containing the energy we need.

Does it not make sense that the energy I use for Reconnective Healing in my office but also for distance sessions as far as Europe is strong enough to drive cars.

How important it is to find an alternative Energy source and to be One With Nature
the Shaman Little Grandmother is telling us.

Wise Owl
Anna Christine
www.reconnectiontothecosmos.com

No comments: