Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Parkinson and Cycling

I was listening in the news to the discovery that Parkinson's patients who are 'frozen' when they want to walk actually have no problems riding a bycicle.

Two people phoned the station and told that this discovery was actually not new for them. Unfortunately I forgot the website. it was the BBC, on April 5th, 2010

This reminded me of the young woman who was after a H1N1 swine-flu shot unable to walk and to speak properly (you have to see the video to understand what I mean) ... but when she walked backwards she could speak and I believe she could also speak when she was running.

I heard later that she actually recovered after a certain time.

Strange: Walking impossible but running is possible.

Perhaps we should try all kinds of activities when we are unable to perform one.
One never knows.

Guess we have to learn much more about our brain.

So much for today
Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.com

No comments: