Sunday, April 11, 2010

Electro Magnetic Frequencies - Effects on our Health

Electro Magnetic Frequencies from all alectrical appliances may have an affect on the cells of our body ... which is not so very good.

It is kind of scary to hear more often that people have brain tumors ... 30 years ago that was very seldom. Could it be that they come from the frequent use of these phones? Many, me included. believe that.

Many also don't know that portable phones are even more of a hazard than cell phones. Don't ask me why, but I read it years ago.

After being a longer time on a cell some experience warmth on the side of the cell phone use. Actually they are lucky to get this warning signal.

I always wondered why not all cell phone users develpop brain tumors and believe now that is must depend on the mood we are in when we are at the phone.

Happy >>> perhaps everything ok

Angry, sad, desperate, fearful >>> perhaps not so good.

In another post I'll let you know why this is in my opinion this way.

Wise Owl
Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.com

PS.: Actually the Reconnective Healing restores the balance in our body so that we are not so easily upset.

No comments: