Friday, April 16, 2010

Back Problems - Little toe Problems

During my years when I worked as a Pesonal Care Assistant for Home Support I always wondered why the nails at the little toes were so hard.

Actually it is quite simple, many people have when they are old problems with their back. The meridian that goes along both sides of the spine end in the little toes and therefore it is understandable that an energy blockage in this meridian causes problems ind the little toes. The toes might have corns, hard nails, ingrown nails, athlete foot or they are sometimes really bend ... nearly like a hook.

The best way to help that situation is to see a Reflexologist as soon as one of these or other conditions are affecting the little toes.

Our body always gives us early enough signs that something is not right, we just have to knw about them and listen.

Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com

PS.: Another way to help the back might be JULE of the Orient ... after an accident I could not get rid of pain in my hip, but since I am drinking it I have no hip=pain anymore.

No comments: