Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here comes Help for Your New Year's Resolutions


At the perfect time I got an e-mail from a friend with something that can help with the realisation of our dreams and resolutions most of us have at this time of the year.




One of my Goals for the future:
With this Blog I want to pass forward information we need for an emotional, spiritual and physical healthy life. I have accumulated it through my studies as a certified practitioner, through seminars, from my clients, through research, and through life experiences.

I promise to write only about what I regard as valuable.

Wishing you a year filled with Joy, lots of Love, Prosperity, Happiness and Health
Anna Christine .... who loves to think outside of the box.
www.energyallaround.com

PS.: We have today a special night with a Blue Moon, that happens only twicce a year.

No comments: