Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Balance is Poor

This is interesting, I just found on the internet the article "want to live longer? Get a grip!" which pointed out Scientists at the Medical Research Council found that elderly people that simple measures of physical capability like shaking hands, brisk walking, getting up from a chair and balancing on one leg were related to the life span ... and that they outlived their slower moving peers.

When you read the last testimony on my website you will see what can be done. Most of the changes did not surprise me, but the better balance did.

I must admit that not everybody has the gift to detect energy blockages, but they can also be heled with Acupuncture, Cranio Sacral Therapy, Reflexology, Acupressure, Laser Acupuncture and Reconnective Healing as well as other modalities I am not so familiar with.

With every health problem one has to take action.

Check the Yellow Pages to see who cna help you before it is too late.

Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.com
www.anna-christine-doehring.com

No comments: