Sunday, May 9, 2010

MS - Why are the Blood Vessels in the Head Clogged?

Two days ago I wrote about why in my opinion the blood vessels in the head might clogg up.

In my opinion they clogg up because of an an impeded energy flow in the head which might be caused by a variety of things, like stress or injuries. The injuries can be on the head, legs or your back.
This unbalance might cause in future a stroke, more headaches or perhaps MS, depending how well the body is able to heal itself before a problem shows up.

Today I talked to a sombody who complained about headaches. Several months ago something heavy had fallen on her head. Using my gift of detecting energy blockages with my fingertips, I checked the head and in some areas my fingers were vibrating for about 10 minutes.

This vibrating is caused in my opinion by a high amount of energy that flows through my finger tips in the troubled area and when it is energetically filled up my fingers stop moving.

Remember that also stress is a major culprit of tissue constriction. Actually I met a few MS patients whose MS had started after a major stress event.
One of my cousins told me she knows a MS patient who got well after her life situation had changed and she was happily married again.
The MS had started after her divorce.

When MS was caused by stress then it might help in my opinion to do things that bring peace ... meditation, always being in the NOW, and most of all forgiving the one who stressed you.
Nutrients specifically for the nervous system are good too.

After my car accident (car got hit three times) Reconnective Healing helped me a lot and I also took specific supplements for the brain, so that it is able to repair tissue damage.

Anna Christine

PS.: regarding my accident I'll be forever grateful that I was already for one year drinking Himalayan Goji Juice ... as soon as the more potent GoChi came out I switched to that.

No comments: