Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Addictions and Reconnective Healing


All addictions have a stress component. First we have to be stressed and peer pressure is stress too.

I noticed after my Recconnective Healing sessions and The Reconnection that I was calm and did not like the taste of my coffee anymore. I make it because of the flavour, maximum a cup per day, but already after the first sip I don't like the taste.

A friend in Berlin who had just stopped smoking and received three Distance Reconnective Healing Sessions was totally surprised that she forgot her cigarettes.

Stress is involved in over 90% of all health problems, therefore it is a great health benefit to be stress free.

It is of great benefit to be already after 1-3 Reconnective Healing Sessions calm and centered since most recommendations for stress reduction (meditation, yoga, visualization and others) involve time ... and the lack of time is causing in many stress.

Distance Reconnective Healing Sessions are of great benefit.

First of all there is a limited amount of Reconnective Healing Practitioners®.
Only somebody who took at least the Reconnective Healing training Level I/II can call her/himself a Reconnective Healing Practitioner®.

Secondly I often do the session in agreement with my clients when they are in bed. By doing it this way the session does not take time out of my clients schedule. Otherwise the client has to be resting during the time of the session.

Anna Christine Doehring
www.anna-christine-doehring.com

PS.:; Oh, I forgot, animals benefit also gratly from Reconnective Healing, especially becuse they can't say where it hurts.

No comments: