Monday, March 1, 2010

How Can we Protect us Against Electro Magnetic Frequencies?

Yesterday I wrote about the positive effects of Mark's music has and how it protects us agaist EMF from cell phones, IPods, portable phones, microwave ovens, in short all electrical appliances.

I believe in the dangers of EMF ... but ... and this but is important ... when I am at my cell phone and I have a happy conversation with a friend, boy friend is even better, then I am safe because the vibration/frequency of my cells is high... especially the brain cells are important.

When one argues at the phone and is under stress, then it is different and in my opinion dangerous. Especially when that happens too often.

Therefore I am very happy to be a Reconnective Healing Practitioner® ... Reconnective Healing raises our vibrations and we are always protected against EMF and not only when we listen to the music from Mark.

Dr. Eric Pearl pointed this during his seminar out ... in his humerous way ..
taking the cell off his belt he said "and I'm committing even the greatest crime"

Everybody was laughing ... knowing what he meant.

He is not concerned about EMF because the frequency of his cells is so high that the EMF waves pose no danger.

In short, when you are full of joy and you love life and all life then you are safe.
Wise Owl
Anna Christine
www.anna-christine-doehring.com

PS.: and when you argue too much with your partner then better check THIS out... I am serious. Check on the internet how many brain tumors are reported.

No comments: