Saturday, March 6, 2010

Allergies - People seem to Think they are Normal.

Sometimes I wonder about the world. It seems to me that people seem to think it is normal to have allergies. As if it is part of life.
I believe there are two main reasons ... today I'll write about the first.

Our body has various options to get rid of toxins: Kidneys - Large intestines - Skin - Lungs - Breath
Yes bad breath happens when we are too toxic or did not brush our teeth ... which also causes a build up of toxins in the gums.

Our world is much more toxic than it was 50 years ago. This might be the reason we have so many allergies. Imagine what Kevin Trudeau writes on page 75 from his book "Natural Cures "They" don't Want you to Know About" that 15.000 additives to our food do not have to be listed.
Do you think your body is happy about this? It is not!

We have to make sure to eat as close to nature as possible!
We have to make sure to drink enough water.
We have to make sure to have at least two bowel movements per day.

The toxins need to get out. Otherwise the body might respond with allergies when it gets in contact with something it does not want.
It is like the straw on a camels back. It is at one point just too much for your body.

Reflexology Sessions might also help, but they need to be done for a while on a regular basis.

When I told a young womann who was sneezing and said she has allergies that, when I was her age, I did not know one person who had allergies she looked at me as if I'm an alien.

I still have no allergies, but I watch what I eat, have a garden, drink this juice and I think about what I buy.

Wise Owl
Anna Christine

PS.: When you need help and you want to lose also weight then have a look at THIS.
PPS.: The scientific proof for bowel regularity as they call it is HERE.

No comments: