Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Health Care for Seniors in Danger?

This morning (Oct. 8, 2013, I heard at the CBC the agonie Tom Hanson went through with his 92 year old mother who experienced problems with the legs (she could suddenly not walk anymore) and heart problems.

I had to think instantly "what about Statin drugs?" because one of my clients told me her mother could not get out of bed one morning and they found out that it was caused by the Statin medication she took. The situation normalised after a while because the mother had stopped taking the drug.

All I can say is to check Dr. Mercola's article about this out.

Another client from me had started to drink every morning a glass with warm water and fresh pressed organic lemon juice. He told me his doctor was surprised about the improvement of his cholesterol level. It was perfect.

Wise Uwl
Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com

No comments: