Thursday, October 31, 2013

Autistic Children - WiFi

Yesterday I talked in our local healthfood store with a lady who told me that her two grandchildren are autistic.
What worries her is that one of them uses an I-Pad when he is together with a health practitioner who is obviously there to improve his situation.

I was surprised, or better in shock. Why?
Because Dr. Klinghardt, Seattle, mentions on This Video that he can predict whether a baby will be autistic or not.
Reason: The higher the WiFi radiation is in the bedroom of the pregnant mother the higher the likelyhood the baby will be autistic.

In my opinion it does not take an Einstain to figure out that an I-Pad should not be too close to an autistic child or to make it even more clear -
My opinion is that an autistic child should be not exposed to WiFi


Wise owl
Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com
www.ReconnectionToTheCosmos.com

No comments: