Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What is the Cause of Alzheimer's?

Every time they talk in the radio what to do with relatives that have Alzheimer's I wonder

"why is nobody talking about the possible reasons of Alzheimer's?"

It is worrying that peaople already get it with 64, like the man who got recently missing in the forest.

What is different now to our lives 60 years ago?

In my opinion as a wholistic health practitioner I believe that
1. the amount of toxins plays a role
2. the 'freezing' at the dentist is harmful
3. the WiFi technology is also part of it

4. and stress
5. and probably accidents we had during our life.

1 - 3 are different, and stress as well as accidents we had also in the past. Perhaps not that much and that many.

>1. toxins are in everything: in the food, in the paints, in the carpets, in the furniture, in the plastic containers and so on

>2. many years ago when I went to university I got my silver (mercury) fillings removed by a dental student and because he had to do everything right, he had to tell me also the side effecs of the 'freezing' ... the dentist stood beside him and listened. When I heard the side effects I said "forget it, do it without" - Now, have you ever had a dentist mentioning the side effecs? The teeth are pretty close to the brain.
Actually I had a 50 year old neighbour who got many implants (that was in the 1980ies) and she had later Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) and died. I still wonder whether this was caused by all the freezing that was involved.

>3. When we talk longer than 8 minutes on a cell phone, on a protable phone, or are close to a Smart Meter amd in my opinion perhaps close to Cell-towers, then the blood-brain-barrier gets interrupted and all the toxins that are in the blood get into the brain.
10 years ago in Calgary they talked in the radio about the possible link between high fruit consumption and Parkinson's. Reason: the frequent spraying of the fruit trees.

>3. Stress affects specifically one meridian that goes over the brain. When we are stressed the energy in this meridian is not flowing properly.

>4. Accidents also affect meridiens, particularly two of them that can have an effect on the brain.
MS is in my opinion in most cases also the cause of what I wrote here.

During some of my workshops I'll talk about this, see more on http://energy-all-around.com/workshops-radio-fairs

Wise Owl
Anna Christine
www.ReconnectionToTheCosmos.com
www.energy-all-around.com

No comments: