Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cooking Vegetables in the Micro Wave

I could not believe what I recently saw on the internet.

A chef showed how to cook vegetables properly in the microwave. In the Micro Wave?!? - I don't even have one. The Russians forbid them in 1976.

To make it clear: on should NOT COOK anything in the microwave, especially not vegetables with life energy. When one is heating up something then it should be less than 3 min.

To have energy and vitality we need to eat fresh vegetables and fruits and nuts and seeds, and we also have to be a lot outside in nature.

Everything processed is dead. This is one of the reasons so many are tired.

To make it even worse the chef put saran wrap on the bowl before putting it in the micro wave.

I learned 1974 in University that the chemicals in plastic are released when the plastic comes in contact with heat, fat, or acidity.
Therefore I buy oil and vinegar only in glass bottles.

During my years at Home Support I was always terribly upset that the others were cooking the food for the seniors the same way.

Wise Owl,
Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com

No comments: