Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whiplash - Back Problems

Five years ago, August 2005, I had a severe car accident. The car was hit three times and I was for a few minutes unconscious ... I called it Trple Whiplash.
Today I want to write only about my back problems, which were probably not as severe as what others experience after this kind of accident. because I was at that time already drinking since one year Himalayan Goji Juice and later the more potent GoChi.

December 2007 I wanted to know what happens when I stop drinking the juice. I needed to know that because of my dealings with the car insurance.

After 2 weeks without drinking GoChi I was sitting on my bed and was NOT able to turn to the right to switch off the radio. I just could not turn to the right, it was hurting too much.
You need to know that I am very good with handling pain. I need for example no freezing when the dentist is filling a cavity.

But this was different, my back was hurting so much, that I just could not turn to the right.

Enough of the 'Research' I thought and started drinking GoChi again. After a few days everything was fairly ok again.

Wise experienced Owl
Anna Christine
www.AntiAgingGoji.com

PS.: I sometimes wonder in what state my back would be when I would not have had this juice. Actually 3 clinical studies have been done with GoChi. click on products, there you'll find them.

No comments: