Sunday, June 6, 2010

Toxins in Cosmetics

Two days ago they talked in the radio about the upset that parabens were found in cosmetics given to women with cancer as part of the 'Look Good - Feel Good Program"

Years ago, attending a Reflexology seminar, we talked about the fact that one should actually only put products on the skin that one would also eat.

Everything we put on the skin is absorbed and gets into the body ... and yes, when I would be that sick I would only use almond oil, drink lots of water and I would sleep and sleep and sleep.

Every sick animal curls up and sleeps and in my opinion we should do the same. Of course we have to go to the doctor too.

During that radio show I learned also that Europe has banned over 1000 ingredients, less than half of them are banned in Canada.

I do NOT buy anything that is not showing the ingredient list.

Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.com
www.anna-christine-doehring.com

No comments: