Friday, June 8, 2018

Cancer Studies - Less Chemo needed

Finally doctors start to treat cancer in a less invasive way.  Less chemo and less radiation.
More about this new trend you can read here
https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-cancer-treatments-less-is-sometimes-more-1528025400

I do not know since how many years they treat in Israel cancer with great success without Chemo. They do also their best to find out the emotional root cause of the cancer. But it does not make sense to fly to Israel because they treat only Israelis... at least that is what I heard.

To find the root cause makes in my opinion sense - because, when for example toxins would cause cancer, we all should have cancer. We are all exposed to many toxins.

The necessity to eliminate the emotional cause is in my opinion  important.  I believe the ones who will get cancer again after a certain time are the ones who have not realised why they got cancer.

Years ago I heard from an Oncologist in the States whose first question was : ''what do you think is the reason you got cancer'?''  Depending how the patients responded he treated them or not


I am very excited!
Anna Christine
www.ReconnectionToTheCosmos.com
www.energy-all-around.com

1 comment:

jamesfo8376 said...

You must take part in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll suggest this website! online gambling