Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gene Manipulated (GMO) Corn - Pop-Corn

Recently the Nanaimo Daily News had on their Health page a photo of three boys munching Pop-Corn and obviously watching TV.  The title was 'Too much TV makes children fat'.

Yes, it most likely does because children have too move ... the more the better.

What really concerned me was the bowl with Pop-Corn because I believe that most corn is GMO ... when you want to know what this can do to your body and that of your children then search for Health Risks of GMO Corn under google.

Here is one link I found http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/12/monsantos-gmo-corn-linked_n_420365.html

Here is another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY8ZAX4Cfxw

After reading  I wondered whether that could have been the reason the 25 your old daughter of another  seminar participants needed dialysis. The mother had no idea what the reason could be and she knew health wise a lot.

For a while I thought it might have been the habit of teenage girls to wear no undershirts because their back is often bare and gets cold  but now I am not so sure anymore.

Personally I am not eating anything with corn ... no corn cubs (that is very sad) ... no crackers ... and recently I learned it can be also in fructose. Guess one has to check which products contain corn.

I only buy organic corn  and organic Pop-Corn.

Buying food becomes more and more complicate.

Remember ... we as the consumer have power ... when nobody buys products that contain a specific ingredient then the manufacturers will eventually listen  GMO corn is in Poland forbidden.

We all need to get educated to stay healthy and with google it is easy.

Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com




No comments: