Sunday, February 19, 2012

What Determines Property Value?

In a very near future the value of a property with fruit trees and a vegetable garden will be higher.
It happened in California. The value doubled in an area where the subdivision was done in a way that the fruit trees between the houses got the water from the roofs. They did not have to buy any fruits and the children were picking what they wanted and probably were healthier.

Yesterday I talked about GMO foods and their effects of fertility.
Today I got from Dr. Mercola a newsletter with THIS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

All I can say is ... we all have to cook from scratch ... that is actually cheaper than all the processed foods that are in boxes ... and it is healthier ... get a cook book ... and whoever has a property should plant vegetables and fruit trees.

One of my friends said last year "I AM NOW ONLY HAVING PLANTS THAT PRODUCE SOMETHING THAT I CAN EAT OR USE."

Instead of 'beautiful' shrubs and trees we should have fruit trees on the front lawn.

In a very near future the value of a property with fruit trees and a vegetable garden will be higher.

It happened in California. I believe I had it on an earlier posting.

Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com

No comments: