Saturday, January 7, 2012

Natural Vitamins and Synthetic Vitamins - Difference

On Pam Edgar's weekly Radio Show ‘Living For The Health of It’
on CHLY 101.7 FM Radio Malaspina Nanaimo

I will talk this time about what is important to know about natuural vitamins and synthetic vitamins.

I will be on
The show is Tuesday, January 10th , 2012 from 3 – 4 pm


The whole show is always from 2 pm - 4 pm. On the Tuesdays I am on somebbody else will be there from 2 pm - 3 pm.


Here are the former Shows and their content- Theu are available to listen on the CHLY website, under the ‘Podcast’ button on the right,there will be a link to the menu.

August - the dangers of an acidic body
September - a common link between sleep apnea, snoring, incontinence and acidic reflux which I discovered during my work and my life.
October - fluoride and also Smart-Meters.
November - Sport injuries, especially concussions

The total length of the show is from 2 pm – 4 pm – there will be another speaker from 2 pm – 3 pm.

If you have any questions you can call in during the show. The number will be announced.

Hope you have time to listen
Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com

No comments: