Monday, January 16, 2012

Energydrinks and Hospitalization

Nov. 24, 2011 I read in the Nanaimo Daily News that hospitalization because of energydrink consumption jumped in the USA from
1.128 visits in 2005 to
13.114 visits in 2009 ... most patients were males between 18 and 39


Now this is scary. A few years ago I read the labels of some of these energy drinks and I wondered how anybody even think about drinking that.

When needed I drink the Energy Drink Chi-3. The 2 ounce bottle contains also ONE Ounce GoChi and Vitamin B 12.

The Vitamin B12 is the reasons I drink it from time to time, or when I have to drive longer distances.

Try it you' ll enjoy it, especially how smooth the transition is from low energy to energy and also how long it lasts.
Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com

No comments: