Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the Smart-Meter - Blood-Brain Barrier - Connection

Do Smart-Meters cause health problems? I believe they do. Years ago I heard on a tape about cell phones and portable phones that  after 8 minutes the blood-brain barrier that protects our brain opens and all the toxins and heavy metals that might be in the blood are getting into the brain.

Before writing this post I wanted to make sure that there is proof on the internet and searched for german research about opening of blood brain barrier after 8 min in cell phone

I found THIS which explains pretty well the dangers. It explains also why Alzheimers has a 200% increase.

Now ... imagine to have a Smart-Meter at your house and on all the other houses, which are constantly emitting electromagnetic radiation. After reading another website I even don't dare to imagine what the health of many citizens might be in a few years.

I truly hope the Canadians and Americans wake up and take action. What concerns me too is that burglars with technical Know-How can see when we are on vacation and they can also access our wireless laptops.

Wise Owl
Anna Christine
http://www.energy-all-around.com/
http://www.reconnectiontothecosmos.com/

No comments: