Saturday, October 22, 2011

Reactions of a Toxic Body

Another perspective on my post from yesterday ... we can also see
our health as the FROG - the body as the WATER -  and what we eat as the HEAT

On my yahoo-landing-page I read today the following headline
Alberta Woman suing Tim Hortens over 'toxic' Iced Coffee.

Since I had a few months ago with my friends one of these coffees and nothing happened to us. I wondered whether extreme reactions to fairly small amounts of 'toxic' food ingredients are also a sign that this was 'the last drop in a bucket' of an already toxic body.

This is in my opinion a thought worth to think about.

I did a bit of google research and found this Blog
http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=7209775386397916052

where several people reported about their experiences with various fancy coffees.

Under No 10. is written "Everything I order at Tim Hortons gives me diarrhea. Coffee, soup, chili, ......  Same result.
Comment by Timmy Runs on December 18, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Another way to think about this is the following "the healthier a bocy is the faster and more violent it will react to any toxic substance consumed."

Therefore we really have to think about what we eat and avoid as much as possible o eat processed food because we'll never know how many toxins it contains.

Homegrown organically grown food is the best.

Anna Christine
http://www.energy-all-around.com/

No comments: