Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weight Loss - Your Skin has to Adapt too !

Weight Loss – think of your skin.

It seems people do not think about what happens with their skin when they lose weight too fast. Yes, it is nice to see results quickly, I enjoyed it too that I had lost in 3 weeks 12 lbs, but losing only 12 lbs is easier for the skin than losing 30 lbs or more. The skin cannot always adapt that quickly and might hang beneath the belly like a flap when one loses in a month 30 lbs. Actually I know somebody where that was the case.

When we lose weight in a healthy way (that might be a little slower) then the skin has time to adapt.

I believe the more we are asked to make only smaller changes
in our daily diet the easier it is for us to continue with our weightloss. Only when the diet is too bad then here have to be bigger changes.

I tried TAIslim and loved it because I could continue with my usual eating habits. I was not so hungry anymore which made it much easier to let go of the evening snacks.

There is a Weight Management Plan that gives instructions how to eat, but since my eating habits were quite ok I did follow it only a little bit, but drank a lot of water to get rid of the toxins that were set free by losing my tummy fat.

Of course we have to move, exercise, drink water and get enough sleep. What is really great is the energy one has drinking this juice, so that one actually wants to be active. This seems to be unusual, I heard from others they were always tired when on other weight loss programs or diets.Lucky me!

Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.taislim.com

No comments: