Monday, November 23, 2009

Benefits of the Energy Drink Chi-3

The Drink Chi-3 Energy

What I really like about this drink Chi-3 Energy
is, that it contains amino acids and B vitamins.

Being a half-hearted vegetarian I do not get my daily meat and therefore I like the amino acid content. Half hearted means I eat eggs, butter, fish, and sometimes lamb or chicken.

Great are also the B vitamins, with time is moving faster and faster so many of us are in constant stress and the body just needs more of these B vitamins.

On longer trips I always take now these little Chi-3 bottles with me.
Sometimes I wonder whether I would be still be here for my clients or sitting at the computer when we would have a different pavements in the Rockies. The RRRRRRRRRRR woke me at least 5 times up when I drove 10 years ago to Edmonton.

Now, nobody has to worry that I might end up in heaven because I always have these little Chi-3 Energy drinks with me.

The other three juices Hmalayan Goji Juice, GoChi and the new JULE of the Orient all give us energy, BUT they need to be in a cool box.

The little Chi-3 Energy bottles one just opens and drinks when needed…. That is perfect and I love it!

Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com

No comments: