Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How to Reduce Aging of the Brain?

One of my clients told me about a new Anti Aging Pill.
I was reading the advertising booklet and there were testimonials like
- happier mental state
- more confidence
- better memory
- feeling better
- stopped forgetting things
- increase in energy
- more alert

It seems when it comes to aging that some are concerned about their brain and others about their skin. I didn't find any testimonial about the skin in the booklet.

Looking at the listed benefits  my first thought was 'these are some of the things my Reconnective Healing  clients are observing' the next was 'what about Coconut Oil? I listened to a testimonial from the wife of an Alzheimer's patient which was very promising.' I think it was on Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby's newsletter.

Also regarding aging of the brain: many do not know that when being longer than EIGHT minutes on a cellphone or a portable phone  the blood-brain barrier is interrupted and all the toxins that are in the blood can get into the brain.

When they are having a Smart-Meter or are close to a Cell-Tower then the blood-brain barrier is probably all the time open
.
And WiFi? ... it is not in my house and not in my office. Actually I have the first clients asking me whether my office is WiFi and Smart-Meter free.
In France they are taking WiFi out of the schools.

Conclusion ...
eat as organic, toxin free, and additive free as possible.
Cook from scratch.
Use a phone that is on a landline.
Talk shorter than 8 minutes when on a cell-phone or a protable phone.
Never portable or cell-phone or radio beside bed.
Do NOT allow a Smart Meter to be installed.

Everybody needs to know that the detrimental health effects of EMR (also cancer), Electro-Magnetic Radiation, start five years after the beginning of the exposure. Therefore studies are often only done for shorter time periods. Just think what the reason might be!

Anna Christine
www.ReconnectionToTheCosmos.com
www.energy-all-around.com

No comments: