Monday, April 16, 2012

Reconnective Healing is Different from Energy Healing

Many seem to have problems with thisand say "it all comes from God" and so on.
I believe we have to let go of calling Reconnective Healing an Energy Healing. It is healing with vibrations. A photon is the smallest unit of energy, light,and information and all of the three vibrate.

Listening on Project Camelot to a long interview of George Kavassilas he gave me the answer to a client's concern.

When in Canada she had received from me Reconnective Healing Sessions. She lives in the Czek Republic and got told in a Spa to avoid Reiki.
Because her English was not very good I had not explained sufficiently the difference between Reconnective Healing and all forms of energy healing and now she was concerned. Now I had to explain it and I did.

This is the link to the interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qInzZm_tMC8
More in the middle section (ariynd 201.18) he says "When you want to bring healing out why do you not bring your Inner Light out? ... but what they are actually doing is that they are tagging the people for the harvest
That is reality ... and you don't want to hear it that is reality. I know you invested a lot of yourself, you have a good clientel base, you make lots of money, you have a status in your community. I understand all of that.I do. and it is hard to let go of that ... the Greys have been doing that forever...they get their followers, they perform miracles and then they go for the kill..."

Now, what means the 'tagging'? Luckily George Kavassilas gave a talk in Victoria and two of my friends went there. I asked them to find out what the 'tagging' means.
The answer "we are getting energetically tagged so that our energy can be 'harvested'."

Now I wonder of course whether this is one of the reasons that so many are tired. Chuckle.

Despite my chuckling ... this is serious and therefore I finally have written about this. The trigger for this post was the questioning of my worried client.

I believe we all have to make our own decisions. My decision is to receive only Reconnective Healing and The Reconnection.

Eric Pearl actually said nearly the same as George "That we remind the cells how to be the Light again. Healthy cells are surrounded by a bright light according to the research from Fritz Popp, Germany.

Anna Christine
www.ReconncetioToTheCosmos.com
www.energyallaround.com

No comments: