Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Mouse for Laptop is NOT working - Smart Meter Interferences

On the Portland Press Herald, November 19, Electronics on the fritz?
I found the following ... Now I know why my mouse for the laptop didn't work.
Could be smart meters well I have the thing they hung on my door nob AND there is NO such disclosure on it. it does say:

"Your electric smart meter was successfully installed. There was a brief power outage during the installation. Please check you appliances and electronic equipment to reset timers and clocks " That is it. That is all it says about your appliances and equipment .

This is the first I have heard of possible interference. IT IS NOT ON THE DOOR NOB HANGY THING Yes I kept the thing! and my USAGE has mysteriosuly gone up since it was installed-----a noticable and regular amount,

I have a clock that continuously turns off on its own. And I thought my wireless mouse wasn't working--- quite frustrating in fact.

Anna Christine
PS.: Info from Kamloops: When her meter went in she felt like she was back in chemo, vomitting, nausea... all the rest.
The day after she complained hydro came and replaced!

No comments: