Sunday, June 19, 2011

Your Back and your Little Toe

The little toe and the back are connected via a meridian. The meridian is called Bladder Meridian and goes from the outside of the little toe to the back of the leg, up the leg to one side of the spine (left toe left side, right toe right side), up to the neck, across the head to the inner eye corner.

I hit my little toe yesterday on the outside and it hurts tremendously. Can't get into a shoe. I am lucky that it is June.

Why does it hurt sooo much? I had years ago a car accident with a triple whiplash (car was hit three times). Because of all the things I know to do as a holistic therapist my back is not hurting anymore, but the pain shows me that there is still some trauma in the back. The cells have not forgotten yet. Which means, I have to be vigilant and do something for my back from time to time.

With my Gift of detecting energy blockages on the head and also the body I found the whole meridian is affected, at least the areas I can reach (toe, foot, back of leg, neck, top of head, fore head). More about this Gift, under Brain-Rejunenator on my website.

Anything that affects the little toe we have to take seriously.

Did you notice how many have a corn on the little toe and/or a really small and very hard toe-nail? These are indicators of back problems.
Massaging all the toes from time to time helps your body tremendously. Reflexologists that know about the meridians pay a lot of attention to the toes.

Anna Christine
http://www.energy-all-around.com/
http://www.reconnectiontothecosmos.com/

No comments: