Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Health Benefits of Dandelions - Liver Disorders

At the moment I am pretty upset because my neighbour has poisened four dandelions that grow on MY property close to the fence. Unfortunately one board had become loose,fell of and through the hole he could do it.

This could have ended more tragically because I put every day several dandelion leaves and a few blossoms in my salad, to help my liver that was exposed years ago twice to toxic substances.

Fortunately I took during the last weeks leaves from plants in another area of the garden, and when I wanted to eat some of the four plants I noticed that they got poisened.
Now imagine I would have picked them shortly after he had sprayed them.

The health benefits of dandelions are
Bone Health
Liver Disorders
Diabetes
Unrinary Disorders
Skin Care
Acne
Weight Loss
Cancer
Jaundice
Gall Bladder Disorders
Anemia
High Blood Pressure
Other Benefits. Dandelion can also be used as a vegetable and is a good source of fiber. It promotes digestion. In old days it was also used to treat scurvey, due to presence of Vitamin C (I did not know that) It also has healing effects on Dyspepsia, infections in the stomach, intestines and urinary system

Dyspepsia: in recent years, doctors have begun to realize that dyspepsia is often the result of a malfunctioning of either the nervous system or the muscular activity of the stomach or small intestine.

This info is taken from

http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/health-benefits-of-dandelion.html

 

 

Wise Owl

Anna Christine

http://www.energyallaround.com/

http://www.reconnectiontothecosmos.com/

No comments: