Thursday, August 26, 2010

Edible Plants in BC

In my blog yesterday I gave you the website www.cowichangreencommunity.org

I got this website from a friend who went to Saturday seminars in Duncan about edible plants.

Should you live in that area have a look ... edible plants in the wild are healthier than all the ones that are sprayed with herbicides and pesticides.

Isn't the world a strange place?
1. Some wonder about the dandelions in my garden
2. others ask whether they can get some leaves
3. and then there are the ones who buy in the healthfood store dandelion-roots for a tea to cleanse the liver

Wise Owl
Anna Christine
www.energyallaround.com
www.anna-christine-doehring.com

PS.:Oh, I fogot,I was exposed to a lot of toxins and the liver spots are getting smaller and smaller with drinking since years GoChi

No comments: