Friday, April 1, 2011

Reconnective Healing - Information Evening in Nanaimo, BC

Dr.Eric Pearl's seminar in Montreal was fascinating. I see it as important that people know why damaged DNA is reorganizing itself faster with Reconnective Healing as it would by itself. With QiGong and Reiki the reorganization takes longer.

Beside other things I'll talk about

- The difference between Reconnective Healing and The Reconnection.

- The importance in regard to our divine life purpose on earth.

- Why Reconnective Healing is so important to get through this time of the Shift.

- Why I practice it now more than all the other modalities I studied and love so much.

- Why I do not practice anymore any other form of energy healing.


April 6, Wednesday, 7.00 pm

April 16, Saturday, 3.30 pm

Taking place at my home-office. Please call for address, driving directions and also that I know who is coming.

Anna Christine
Energy All Around Healing
Holistic Health
250-756-2235

http://www.reconnectiontothecosmos.com/
healing@energyallaround.com

No comments: