Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rugby and Academic Performance

Rugby is not necessarely improving acdemic performance as I read in one Blog. Over ten years ago the son of one of my clients came to me because of shoulder problems. At that time I practiced mainly Reflexology and JinShinDo Acupressure.

Because of the sensitivity of certain reflex areas on feet and ears and also Acupressure points I asked him "How is it going in school?"

He told me that he worried a bit because his memory was not as good anymore and it also took him longer to process information.

At that time he was in the process of moving to Vancouver and I recommended to see perhaps once a year an Acupressurist or Reflexologis so that the Chi-flow (energy-flow) in his head gets balanced because he might have otherwise more problems when he is older.

I can only hope he followed my advice.

Would he come now then I would check his head with my special ability to detect energy blockages, which one of my clients called 'Brain-Rejuvenator'
You'll find experiences of clients under 'testimonials'

Anna Christine
http://www.energy-all-around.com/
http://www.reconnectiontothecosmos.com/

PS.: Please take sports injuries seriously!!! More on my blog www.energy-all-around.com/Blog

No comments: